Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012

Music Monday – my favourite cover songs Pt.2

The Boyce Avenue Edition

Lately I’ve been listening to Boyce Avenue a lot. I just recently found out about them and the singer’s voice already made me fall in love with them. Plus he’s a total cutie pie. ;)
What I really like about them is that they are so down to earth. They don’t care about huge record deals; those three brothers just do their thing on their own label. With more than 50 cover versions they did, it’s hard for me to just choose a few ones I like. After choosing them carefully, here are my five most listened to cover songs by Boyce Avenue. I really hope you like them as much as I do.

PS: I think they are the perfect boy band for girls aged +18, too! *haha*

A thousand miles feat. Alex Goot – Vanessa Carlton
 

 Glad you came – One Direction

Jar of hearts feat. Tiffany Alvord – Christina Perry

 Just a kiss feat. Megan Nicole – Lady Antebellum

Skyscraper feat. Megan Nicole – Demi Lovato

You can find further information on Boyce Avenue if you click the following links.


xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen