Montag, 16. April 2012

Music Monday – my favourite cover songs Pt. 1

Okay, I know I haven’t been blogging a lot lately, or at all, but right now work is kind of stressing me out. Plus I try to spend as much time as I can with my loved ones – and live across the country. So that means a lot of travelling and spending time in the train being all bored or tired. But since I want to get into this whole thing, I decided to start a new section here. It’s called Music Monday. And that basically means that I’m trying to blog every week – challenge! *yikes*

Whatever, today I want to start with some of my favourite cover songs. You know, I don’t really like Michael Jackson. It’s not that I don’t know he’s been a huge influence to so many great artists and we probably wouldn’t know all the Lady Gaga’s, Madonna’s and so on without him. BUT I guess I haven’t been into music that much as he was at the peak of his career. I mean I was quite young back then. And now it’s not really my scene of music (can I say that?).
Anyways, a couple of artists did a great job on covering from him though. And that’s exactly my topic today.  Below you see my favourite Michael Jackson cover songs, the best three to be exact. What are yours?

I hope you enjoy them.
xoxo

Fall Out Boy – Beat It!




The Civil Wars – Billy Jean (Acoustic)


Glee Cast – Smooth Criminal (yes, your right, the Glee cast) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen