Montag, 23. April 2012

Music Monday – Spring tunes

Welcome to the second Music Monday. This time I am going to show you some of my favourite spring tunes. All of the below listed songs are, in my opinion, perfect songs to get your spring mood on. Every time I listen to them, they automatically make me dance and happy. Some of the bands listed are already split up, others are just my all time favourites and some of them songs are even quite new – but they are all for sure damn catchy :-)

Let me know what you think, guys!
xoxo


Lostprophets – Burn, Burn
Gym Class Heroes – Ass Back Home
Falloutboy – Sugar, We’re Going Down
The Ataris – Boys Of Summer
Emily Osment – Lovesick
Mumford & Songs – Little Lion Man
The Audition – My Temperature Is Rising
New Found Glory – King Of Wishful Thinking
Four Year Strong – Beatdown In The Key Of Happy
Dredg – Information
Aura Dione – Song For Sophie
The Dandy Warhols – We Used To Be Friends
All Time Low – Lost In Stereo
We Are Scientists – Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt
Those Dancing Days – Fuckarias
The Swellers – The Best I Ever Had
The Wombats – Let´s Dance To Joy Division
Jimmy Eat World – Sweetness
Operator Please – Just A Song About Ping Pong
Neon Trees – Animal
The Gaslight Anthem – American Slang
MGMT – Kids
Boys Like Girls – Love Drunk
Major Lazer feat. Nina Sky – Keep It Going Louder
The Spill Canvas – Polygraph, Right Now!
Robyn – Konichiwa, Bitches
Disco Ensemble – Drop Dead, Casanova
Adam Lambert – If I Had You
3OH!3 – Starstruck
There For Tomorrow – RE:Deathbed


PS: You can listen to all of the songs and more on my Spotify-list right here:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen